Pursuant to Law 34/2002 dated July 11, 2002 enacting information on society services and electronic commerce (LSSI), Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018 dated December 5, 2018 on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD), it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all websites that use expendable cookies before the user browses them.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to offer a proper functioning of the site.
By means of the use of these devices, Web servers can retrieve some data regarding to users, such as their preferences on the display of the sites within that server, their username and password, products they are interested in, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATIONS AND EXCLUDED COOKIES
According to the EU Directive, cookies requiring the informed consent by the user are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, being excluded those of technical nature and those required for the proper functioning of the website or for the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES
ACCORDING TO PURPOSE
- Technical and functional cookies: allow the user to browse a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that it offers.
- Analytics cookies: allow the party responsible for them to track and analyse user behaviour on the websites they are linked to. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure website, application or platform activity and develop browsing profiles for users of those websites, applications and platforms, with the aim of improving them based on the analysis of data concerning the usage made by users of that service.
- Advertising cookies: allow the most efficient management of advertising spaces, if any, that the publisher has included on a website, platform or application on which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as published content or how often ads are displayed.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: collect information about the user’s personal preferences and choices (retargeting) to enable the most efficient management of advertising spaces, if any, that the publisher has included on a website, platform or application on which the requested service is provided.
- Social cookies: are put in place by social networking platforms on services in order to allow you to share content with your friends and networks. Social media platforms can track your online activity outside of their services. This may affect the content and messages that you see on other services that you visit.
- Affiliate cookies: allow visits from other websites with which the website has established an affiliation agreement (affiliate companies) to be tracked.
- Security cookies: store encrypted information to prevent the data stored in them from being vulnerable to malicious third-party attacks.
ACCORDING TO OWNERSHIP
- First-party cookies: are sent to the user’s device from a device or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: are sent to the user’s device from a device or domain not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
ACCORDING TO STORAGE PERIOD
- Session cookies: are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website.
- Persistent cookies: are a type of cookie in which data remains stored on the device and can be accessed and processed for a period of time defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
B2B SOLUTIONS, SLU is the Data Controller for the processing of the personal data of the Data Subject and informs you that this data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of the 27th of April 2016 (GDPR). You are therefore provided with the following information on the processing:
Purposes of the processing: as specified in the section on cookies used on this website.
Legitimacy of the treatment: Except in cases where it is necessary for web browsing, by consent of the interested person (Art. 6.1 GDPR).
Data storage criteria: as specified in the section on cookies used on this website.
Data communication: data will not be communicated to third parties, except if the cookies belong to third parties or by legal obligation.
Rights of the data subject:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and erasure of their data, and to object to or restrict its processing.
- Right to file a complaint with Spain’s supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if they believe that the processing of their data does not comply with the regulations in force.
Contact details to exercise your rights:
B2B SOLUTIONS, SLU. Calle Velazquez, 157 1 – 28002 Madrid (Madrid). email@example.com
COOKIES USED IN THIS WEBSITE
COOKIES CONTROLLED BY THE EDITOR
Technical and functional